aztec

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Renovation Raiders

So, while I was climbing St. Helens, Dadda and the girls got the keys to our new house.  Yep, that's right.  After multiple setbacks, we finally closed on our new home.  While we were waiting we decided to spruce up the bathrooms to appeal to future renters.  They really were the only two rooms in the house, after seven years of house projects, that we hadn't touched yet.  Infact, the bathroom in the master bedroom was so ugly that I never took any photos of it.  But picture dark brown linoleum, a bright orange vanity top and whole lot of mirrors....basically your typical 70's bathroom decor.  Anyways, Benji's parents came out late June to get our bathroom renovations started.  We just recently added the finishing touches, like towel hooks, light fixtures, mirrors, and a vanity top backsplash to hide imperfections on the wall. I'm so excited about how they turned out!  It's almost enough to make us stay.....no, not really!

GUEST BATHROOM BEFORE:


GUEST BATHROOM AFTER:
I hope renters like the grey and yellow 'cause I think it looks fantabulous. 

The homemade wall art is staying, but I'm still deciding whether to leave the 'Johnny' clock I found at a thrift store. 

The vanity was a Craigslist score that I painted and added new hardware.

MASTER BATHROOM AFTER:
This vanity is brand new and from Home Depot.  And I had the old mirror cut into a circle.



The light fixture was an awesome find from our Habitat For Humanity Restore, and Benji spray painted it black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment