aztec

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our munchkin is 8 months

 September has been an eventful month for Miss McKinley. A couple days ago, she cut her first tooth....bottom left. She has tried many different foods, such as pumpkin, scrambled eggs, bread, yogurt, and ground turkey.  She has also learned how to feed herself puffs. It's pretty darn cute to watch... however, the cutest thing to witness is her 'clapping'.  Although we have been attending storytime at the library for a while, singing many songs that involve clapping, last week she came home clapping on her own. Much to our surprise, when we took her to the hospital for her monthly weigh-in, she hadn't gained a pound....still 15 lbs, 11 oz.  Crawling still seems light years away from happening, but I suppose I should be savoring her immobility while I can. She does, however, intentionally roll everywhere on the floor.  She's like a puma, fast and agile, whether she's rolling or arching her back and scooting around on her bum, if she wants a toy across the room she'll get it.  Well, I have more to share, but I better publish this post before a week rolls by since I actually started this post.





 





1 comment: