aztec

Monday, September 20, 2010

Momma's Birthday

With another week of overtimes shifts and cross country meets, we celebrated my birthday a little earlier than my actual birthday.  I chose breakfast at the Multnomah Lodge.  We were the only people dining at 8 am, so we had the whole place to ourselves. Outside, it was wet and overcast, but that didn't deter me from snapping some family shots at the waterfall.  Afterwards, Benji surprised me with a trip to IKEA.  What an amazing day!

 



Yesterday I skipped church to spend time with Benji before he went to work. I finished McKinley's new pink flower for her headband while we watched football.  Later that evening, I treated myself to some Taco Bell and a 44oz Diet Dr. Pepper thirstbuster.  Happy Birthday me!



Why do I have such large bags under my eyes?
Is it the exhaustion?? Or is it my age??


Our little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment