aztec

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Giles Family Vacation

Benji's sister Cassie and her beautiful family spent their vacation in the Northwest, spending a couple days with us and a couple days with Alan's sister's family in Washington.  We had been anticipating their visit since March, and have been counting down the days since then.  Cassie and Alan have always held a special place in our hearts, as their residency in WA was the catalyst for Benji and I meeting 5 years ago.  While they were here, we visited Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam, Farmer John's for some berry picking, and back to Swan Island to see the amazing dahlia fields.

Matching pink tops with my nieces, Abby & Lizzie.

At Bonneville Dam



Do we dare hike to the top of the falls with 3 babies and a stroller???
Keep reading to find out...

McKinley's enjoying the hike with Dadda.

Cassie and her little mini-me, Abby.

We made it!!!


Three cousins and an auntie.


The farmer in the dell...

The farmer in the dell...

Hi ho, the merry-oh, the farmer in the dell.

The cousins pose for more pictures at Farmer Johns.

Lizzie picked flowers to put behind their ears.





Sizing up the swinging competition.


Cheese!

Uncle Ben with his little ladies.

McKinley's going in for the smooch.

So cute!



We loved spending time with Uncle Alan, Auntie Cassie, Lizzie & Abby.
Come back soon!!!





1 comment:

  1. So cute! Okay, so those pictures make that hike look like it was a breeze.....I think a good caption would be one of me barely putting one foot in front of the other saying, "I think I can, I think I can." Thanks for the fun time!

    ReplyDelete