aztec

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cousins

It was fun having Lizzie (2 1/2 yrs) and Abby (1 yr) in our house.  It certainly gave me a sneak peek at McKinley's future stages in life.  There wasn't much interaction between the two babies, but Lizzie loved playing with McKinley and her sister.  One of her favorite past times was pushing McKinley in the umbrella stroller around our living room.  I will post more pictures from their visit, but for now I wanted to unveil the photos taken in their coordinating turquoise blue outfits. I was able to borrow an old Radio Flyer wagon, and it was the perfect prop.  All three girls were amazing little models....especially Abby, who wasn't enjoying the photo shoot but was a trooper nonetheless!

This was the best shot....and it happened to be the first shot.



Different pose and all three girls are looking forward...score!


My serious little girl finally flashes a smirk of a smile.
Poor Abby!


Another pose...wish I would've taken more than one picture in this pose.


Yet another pose.




Last pose.  That's a wrap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment