aztec

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please pray!

My brother Ryan left for Liberia, Africa today.  The Navy is sending him there to be a UN Observer for eight months.  You can follow his African adventure at http://campoamoradventure.blogspot.com  Please pray for Ryan, Shannon and Baby C!  Please pray for Ryan's protection.  Please pray for Shannon's last ten weeks of pregnancy.  Please pray for Ryan's leave to be approved so that he may come home for the birth of his daughter in October. Please keep them in your daily prayers as they are separated.


1 comment:

  1. I will certainly pray for him and Shannon. I can't even imagine what the next few months will be like for them. I can't wait to hear when Ryan becomes a papa, what a blessing. Please keep me updated on his travel and specific prayer requests. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete