aztec

Sunday, August 15, 2010

All Caught Up

Benji was real supportive when I told him I wanted to train for a triathlon in order to shed my pregnancy weight.  The race was an all-womens sprint distance triathlon, which consisted of a 0.5 mile swim, 12 mile bike, followed by a 5k run.  Thanks to him, I was able to exercise five days a week in order to prepare for the race.
McKinley waiting to cheer on her Momma.

I was a bit nervous for the swim portion of the race.

Almost at the finish line.


Way to go Momma!

In the beginning of August we were invited to a birthday pool party.  McKinley couldn't wait to showcase her new swimming suit Momma bought for $2 at Target (I love Target clearance!).  It was a scorcher outside, hence the sunhat.  She had a great time watching the other children play.



Although she looks very serious, she was having fun.



We love family time at the pool!

Benji recently destroyed our old, rotted wooden deck and put in a beautiful paver patio.  McKinley and I have been eating picnic lunches on the patio, where she also is learning to drink from her first sippy cup.

Sunflower hunt.

Mastering the sippy cup.

Chillin' with Dadda.


Where's McKinley???

No comments:

Post a Comment