aztec

Sunday, August 22, 2010

7 months old

Little Miss McKinley Ruth isn't quite so little anymore! She has almost mastered the art of sitting alone, she tipped the scales at 15 lbs, 11 oz at her last weigh-in, and she is super opinionated.  Her brown hair is gradually beginning to grow and there are some extra long pieces right above her ears that look like wings. She loves to explore the toys on her new exersaucer and still loves being outdoors.  Taking her outside almost always diffuses her fussing, and she enjoys watching the trees sway in the breeze.  She really likes to eat her solid foods and will let me know if I'm taking too long to get her meal ready. I introduced some sign language during meal time a month ago, but she has yet to sign back. I'm still working on showing her how to sign 'please' before she gets her food.  



 I love, love, love this one!




I love, love, love this one too!


Are we done yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment