aztec

Friday, May 14, 2010

Snowing in May?

For the past couple days, we've had some pretty warm spring temperatures, ranging from low 70's to high 70's.  As a result, Benji and I decided to purchase some plastic adirondack chairs for our patio in the backyard.  We also thought it was time to take McKinley to the park.  Yesterday, Benji held her for a fling in the swing and a ride down the slide.  She wasn't very impressed.  However, she did enjoy watching kids play on the park equipment.  She was fixated!
Today we strolled to the park while Daddy took a nap.  Again, she was enamored by all of the children playing, which afforded me the opportunity to trim her fingernails.  As we were sitting on our blanket in the shade, I noticed white specks floating in the sky.  Millions of cotton-like clumps drifted past us, and it felt like we were caught in a summertime snow blizzard.
Sad face!


My first ride in the swing.


My first ride down the slide.


Me and Daddy chillin' in the shade.


So pretty in my summer skirt! 
(Thank you Auntie Susan!)


All-American girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment