aztec

Monday, May 24, 2010

Four Months Old.....already?

4 mos old....4 raggedy dolls to pose with!  Her appointment with the pediatrician went well.  She clocked in weighing 13 lbs, 11 oz and measured 25 inches long.  It appears she's gonna be long and lean because she was exactly 50th percentile in weight and 76th percentile in length.  She received another round of vaccinations: 2 pricks and 1 oral dose.  She's such a trooper!
A couple of days ago she laughed for the first time....a  real laugh! She was laying in my lap while I was moving her arms & legs and singing "Let's get physical."   She also discovered her feet while in my lap.  She grabbed her tiny toes with a face of determination.  Watching her reach out to grab her feet until she made contact was the sweetest thing.  I'm so amazed with her strength.  She can now support her weight while standing for at least a minute before her knees buckle....and I'm only holding her hands while she does it.   Developmentally, she is right on track, except she can't push her chest up during tummy time.  Infact, she hates tummy time! We were given the okay to begin solid foods, but I think we'll wait a little longer until we introduce them.  Although, I must admit, I'm curious to see her react to new tastes.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment