aztec

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ready for fall?

 School starts this coming week. Where did our summer go?  However, I must admit, fall is my favorite season here in the Pacific Northwest.  Our days range from warm and sunny to cool and crisp, but with a colorful backdrop of reds, oranges, and yellows.  The following pictures have no cohesive theme, just cuteness, perhaps?

 Piper thinks she's all that when she has pulled herself into the standing position.

 The girls are goofin' around in their play area while I check email.

 Sisters who don't look anything alike.

 Dadda and his Desert Rat (an affectionate nickel-name that spawned from Piper's 'sandy brown' hair)

 Crazy hair!

 Slide break.

 I wish I could say that I spontaneously captured them in this pose, but alas, it was staged.

The girls and I were taking a walk at Champoeg Park during Momma's cross country practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment