aztec

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let's give 'em something to blog about...

So, it's been a fairly slow week. Nothing huge to report. The biggest news may be that I've stopped nursing my baby.  Last night we implemented a new bedtime routine and cut the feeding immediately before bed. It was a gradual process that began with cutting her four feedings one week at a time.  The past month was an easy transition....something I'm very thankful for.  We also had to begin using overnight diapers because her Huggies, even one size up, wouldn't hold.  I was changing her sheets three times a week, and man, is it difficult putting the fitted sheet on the mattress with the bumper in the way!  She is getting better at walking behind her princess coach.  At first it was nothing but straight legs, but now she bends them slightly.  She pulls up on everything, including our piano (see below). I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she is brave enough to let go.  I already have the video camera charged and ready...


Future Mozart, perhaps?
 
Such a warm winter day. Perfect for a ride in
my princess coach. 






No comments:

Post a Comment