aztec

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beach Day

Wrapping up my California posts, I have a few more pictures to share (probably some of my favorites!).  The day before we flew back to Oregon, we had planned on hitting the beach. When we met Benji's Uncle Eric and Aunt Debra in La Jolla, we were surprised how warm it really was. I had brought McKinley's swim suit, but didn't think she would actually get to wear it. Well, we ended up having the most amazing day...it felt like summer! We were surrounded by family (except for Shawna and Eddie who were on their honeymoon, and Alan who was working), and all the cousins were together.  I loved watching McKinley play in the sand for the first time and loved watching Benji carefully let her play in the ocean. 






 



Finally...all four cousins!

Lizzie-beth  ~  Micah-moo  ~  McKinley-roo  ~  Abbykins


Where's my shovel?

The whole gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment