aztec

Monday, February 16, 2015

Be My Valentine

I took my valentines out for an extra special lunch date to a restaurant of their choosing.  Actually, I gave them three choices: Dairy Queen, Wendy's & McDonalds.  They picked McDonalds because they  "wanted to play."  They wore their new, heart shirts from Gramma & Grampa, and I even put on some make-up.  Such a fun date!

The girls decided to be ladybugs one day, and Tessa thought is was hilarious.

The girls let me take their picture after our Valentine's Day date to McDonalds.






Momma's little kitchen helper has become quite the little climber. 



Another photo-op after church.  The girls are wearing Momma's old dresses.  McKinley's dress happens to be a favorite of mine from my childhood with its delicate crocheted collar and red heart fabric.  It's been sitting in the girls' closet since before McKinley was born, and I have often thought that it would be a long time before McKinley would fit into it. Boy has time flown by because it fits her perfectly!


The girls found a game they could all enjoy together….catching butterflies in the Elephant Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment