aztec

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

4.5 months with Tessa

I kinda dropped the ball with Tessa's four-month update and photoshoot.  Infact, I didn't document a single thing in her baby calendar for the month of March.  She did, however, conquer one major milestone worth noting; she rolled over from her tummy to her back and also from her back to her tummy.  A couple naps and even once in the middle of the night, I had to rescue her from rolling over.  At the end of March she finally laughed for me.  I had to blow raspberries on her belly button, but she gave me a sweet, little giggle.  For her routine well-check this month, she measured twenty-six inches (95%) and weighed thirteen pounds & thirteen ounces (38%).  What I thought was baby acne around her neck, turned out to be irritation from her constant drooling.  And since her appointment her rash has spread a little. Dr. Leslie recommended some Aquaphor ointment, so hopefully we'll see an improvement soon.  A couple other things worth mentioning: she can grab a hold of toys when you put them in front of her, she likes to suck on frozen teethers, and she's still as bald as the day she was born.







No comments:

Post a Comment