aztec

Monday, December 3, 2012

At a loss

I don't know what to do.  I need help. First, I erase my shabby blogs background and second, I can't upload any more picture because I'm currently using 100% of my 1 GB picture quota.  I've tried to re-enter the background code and re-adjust the layout widths, but it's not working.  Anybody reading have any pointers?? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  And the picture thing is throwing me for a loop. I don't want to pay money for more picture storage, but is that my only option???

2 comments:

  1. Hey long lost friend. We really need to catch up but first you should to ask rick about this. he is pretty handy when it comes the the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I didn't realize you had so many pictures. If you don't want to pay for more storage, your options are limited. Your blogger account is directly connected to a corresponding Picasa account where your pictures are stored. The only other option I know for sure will work is delete previous pictures you've posted on your blog via your Picasa account.

    There is another method I might try, though. You are allowed multiple authors for your blog. Consequently, each "author" has his or her own Picasa account. There's a possibility you could double your storage if you start posting to your blog from another user account. I'm not certain this will work, though it's probably worth a try.

    ReplyDelete