aztec

Friday, June 15, 2012

SEVEN

How can my littlest baby girl already be less than five months away from turning one?  These last seven months have gone by so fast....too fast.  We weren't able to get her weighed, but I'm guessing she's close to 16 lbs.  After starting her with solid foods for breakfast, in addition to her milk, we decided to add solid foods for lunch.  She's tried such a wide variety of things, it's hard to keep track. I believe she's had apples, bananas, mangos, pears, green beans, avocados, squash, sweet potatoes, and turkey.  She still nurses six times a day and takes three naps.  We recently dropped her nap before lunch, and now we put both girls down at the same time for their afternoon nap.  Her two bottom teeth are about half way up, but I haven't been able to capture them with the camera just yet. 



There's that serious girl that I love!





No comments:

Post a Comment