aztec

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bring It!

My husband has been really supportive in my effort to lose weight and get back into shape.  He encouraged me to try Crossfit, and now after a month of going to Newberg Crossfit three days a week, I'm addicted.  No one is more supportive than McKinley, though.  She'll wave at me through our big window while I drive away, and periodically asks me if I'm "going to Crossfit today?" One morning she found my stinky running shoes, plodded over to me, and in a very demanding (but cute) tone, said "I  need to go to Crossfit today." She constantly surprises me!  Sometimes my workouts fall during one of Piper's feeding, so she gets a bottle.  McKinley begs to feed her sister.  So Benji puts the boppy pillow around her body, and she sits on the couch feeding Piper, with one hand holding the bottle and the other either stroking Piper's hair or holding her hand....just like Momma does. Too precious!  









No comments:

Post a Comment