aztec

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day treat

We are blessed to have Nana & Boppy visiting with us this mother's day.  Nana is my mother-in-law's mother and a master pianist.  Yesterday, they agreed to watch the girls while I squeezed in my Crossfit workout.  When I came home Nana was holding Piper.  I stretched out my arms to grab her, and instead of leaping into them, she turned her back to me and buried her head into Nana's chest.  She has taken to Nana quite easily, and her face lights up whenever she smiles or talks to her.  This is very surprising considering what a serious girl she is.  McKinley has enjoyed singing and playing 'Jesus Loves Me' with Nana on the piano.

Snuggles with Nana.


Turkey lasagna for dinner.

Tickling the ivory with Nana.

Momma and her beautiful girls before church.

Thank you Nana & Boppy for our summer dresses.

Soaking up the sun after church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment