aztec

Monday, April 30, 2012

Wear.

As I was going through old photos, I realized there are some that never got posted.  But that isn't too shocking because I take a lot of pictures.  The girls have the cutest outfits, and I often snap a picture just to document that they wore a particular outfit.  So, this post is dedicated to random pictures of my girls wearing cute clothes.

On McKinley & Leyton: matching OshKosh denim jumpers from Gramma C.

On Piper: Momma's old-fashioned lace baby dress 

On McKinley: hand-me-down butterfly belt from Jaydin

On McKinley: hand-me-down dress from Lizzie & Abby; cowboy boots from Goodwill

On Piper: sock monkey hat from Fred Meyers

On McKinley: Momma's red, baby dress; cat glasses from Goodwill

On Piper: Momma's "I love you Grandma" newborn dress, leggings from Old Navy

On McKinley: navy blue houndstooth dress from Value Village  

On Piper: skinny jeans by Carters

On Piper: Janie and Jack ruffle romper from Uncle Eric & Aunt Debra; grey flower hand-made by Momma

On Piper: peace and flowers outfit from Ahmma & Dumpa

No comments:

Post a Comment