aztec

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Silly Girl (Hooray for 100 posts!)

I think it's the weather....the reason why I haven't taken as many pictures of Miss McKinley lately. We finally got  another decent day. And by decent, I mean above 50 degrees.  Actually, it was a spectacular, sunny day.  After reading outdoors and not thinking I needed sunblock, I ended up looking like Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.  McKinley still continues to surprise us.  Recently she let go of whatever she was holding onto, in order to sign all done. She stood by herself for about 5 seconds before falling. This is the closest she's come to walking.  But we're in no rush!  She has developed a strange fondness for fuzz.  Fuzz off of blankets, jackets, rugs, toys with hair made of yarn. She picks the fuzz and eats it. We use to think that this was just a phase, that it would pass, that all babies put everything into their mouths, no big deal, right?  Well, she doesn't put everything in her mouth....just fuzz. And she swallows it too. It may explain the recent increase in her coughing?

Posing while playing with her toys in her kitchen drawer.

I did not teach her this. 


This either! She started doing this yoga pose, so I started calling
it "downward dog."  I guess it stuck.  Now, I ask her to do
downward dog, and she immediately gets on all fours.

Enjoying our spectacular, sunny day....

.....while Dadda does yard work. 



She loves her shades!


1 comment: