aztec

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Go Navy, Beat Army!

Thanks to our good friend, Donna Brooks, Miss McKinley had appropriate attire to watch Navy beat Army.  What a game! I donned my blue and gold jogging suit, pulled on my Bill the goat socks, and fought back tears every time a USAA commercial came on the TV. Then the waterworks really flowed as I joined in singing Blue and Gold with the rest of the midshipmen on my TV screen. I don't know what came over me.  I guess I was thinking about my brother, the memories and friendships I had made at the Academy, and the many more memories and friendships I made while serving in the Navy. Anyways, I couldn't resist trying to take some pictures with McKinley modeling my officer's cover.  Luckily the first shot I took was in focus because she kept pulling the cover off her head.



By the way...she started crawling!



No comments:

Post a Comment