aztec

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eleven Months...already?

I can't believe that Miss McKinley will be one next month. I honestly feel like this past year has gone by faster than any other year in my life.  I don't know if they officially become toddlers at one, but she is still my little baby....a 19 lb, 10 oz baby at that! So, the biggest news is....she has started crawling.  She isn't entirely mobile, but she is getting better at cruising on our wood floors. She still rolls and does some bum-scooting, which is hilarious to watch. She can pull herself up to her knees, using me or the couch, but that's as far as she gets. She points at everything, which I LOVE!  And she babbles constantly.  This photo shoot proved to be the most challenging, as she wouldn't stay put next to the Christmas tree.

  





Momma's Christmas present...an area rug for our living room!


No comments:

Post a Comment