aztec

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cowmooflauge for Halloween

I had a blast dressing up McKinley and I in coordinating outfits for Halloween!  Thanks to Gramma & Grampa C. who gave Miss McKinley her cow costume. She looked adorable! And thanks to Dadda who took some pre-trick-or-treating photos of us before he went to work.  The fall colors were simply spectacular and made an excellent back drop. McKinley and I hit the streets around 5 pm.  I believe we were the first trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. We visited four houses and then went back home to eat dinner.
Momma & me enjoying a beautiful fall day.




  


 
Yummy candy!
 

Finally...a picture of her two bottom teeth!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! She is so cute with her teeth! Are those the same overalls from high school? Why didn't mine last as long as yours? You guys look so great. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete