aztec

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 Months

Well, I thought I better get something posted before McKinley reaches eleven months....even if I'm not completely satisfied with my first attempt at her 10 mos. photo shoot.  It's just been too cold or too rainy to snap some pictures outside with the outfit I've chosen, and my living room isn't any prettier.  I think I was in the middle of cleaning, hence the Windex bottle in the background.  But I'm pleased to report that Miss McKinley gained over a pound in the last month.  We took her to the hospital to get weighed, and she tipped the scales at 18 lbs, 6 oz.  It's interesting, though, that the range of sizes she fits into varies.  She still primarily wears six month clothing (especially if it's Carters), although she is also wearing nine and twelve month attire. I'll make more of an effort to update you on our little pickle pea in the next 10 mos. post, hopefully sooner rather than later.  Until then, these will have to make do.....




No comments:

Post a Comment