aztec

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Landon's 1st Birthday

Man, being the fourth child in this family is rough!  I don't think I did a single monthly update on the blog for this little guy.  I did, however, manage to take monthly photos of him.  But that post will have to wait.  Landon's birthday was October 9th, and what I will always remember about his first birthday, is the quick, brain MRI that was performed on his head.  He's been our miracle baby from the very beginning, and after the results confirmed that there was nothing physically wrong causing his gross motor delay, it was further proof that we needed to continue to trust God and lean into the words of David: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Gramma C. flew into town for his special day.  He enjoyed ripping the paper off of his birthday presents, and finally received some boy toys!  He got scared during the "Happy Birthday" song, but it didn't take him long to recover and he dove into his homemade, pumpkin-spice cake.
So thankful for his first year of life!


















Birthday photo shoot!

Totally rocking his Dadda's, old jumper!




I just love his big, bald head and his two front teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment