aztec

Friday, April 13, 2018

Catching Up

Gosh, another month and a half has passed since my last blog post.  Winter has come and gone.  Gramma & Grampa have come and gone.  Easter has come and gone.  The CrossFit Open has come and gone.  Landon's half birthday has come and gone.  And now we're on the verge of wrapping up our homeschool curriculums.

I never missed an opportunity to throw Bubba in his snowsuit in order to capture some pictures of my crew in the snow!

I love how Piper is holding Landon's hand as she waits patiently for her turn to hold him.


Tessa even had a turn holding brother!

McKinley is wearing one of my childhood dresses.  I distinctly remember wearing this dress when I was in third grade, singing "I love to go a wandering..." with Drew Byrne in our school's talent show.

Striking a pose after church.

Piper made a volcano out of modeling clay when we were studying the letter "V" as part of the MFW Kindergarten curriculum. 


These "Crown Jewels" were made when we were working on the letter "J."

Although he appears happy, he seldom enjoys his tummy time.


He does, however, love his Sophie the Giraffe toy!

Grampa meets his only grandson for the first time, when him and Gramma come out for a quick visit. 

Proud Grandparents.

Grampa & Landon are severely outnumbered.

McKinley helped me capture this shot.  She was holding him in place, and after she quickly let go, I snapped the picture before he fell over.

No comments:

Post a Comment