aztec

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween Recap

I am still utterly amazed when I look at these pictures!  Sophie made the girls' costumes again this year. I didn't think she would be able to top Anna, Elsa & Olaf, but she did!  The yarn wigs to the wooden buttons & face paint; she thought of every last detail and executed it all beautifully.  She even agreed to get them dressed early Halloween morning so that I could take these pictures before leaving for Eugene.  Dadda ended up taking them trick-or-treating around the neighborhood in the wind & rain storm, then they headed to our church's fall festival where none of the girls' friends had any idea who Raggedy Ann & Andy were (and Rags).  I, on the other hand, spent the day watching our Varsity Guys compete at the State Meet.  I chaperoned the 'supporter' bus, and was pleasantly surprised when we had 20 teammates join us to cheer on the guys.




















No comments:

Post a Comment