aztec

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Momma's B-day

I spent most of my birthday in Seaside where our cross country team was competing in the Three Course Challenge at Camp Rilea.  Bruce and I even ran the open race together after all of our runners had raced.  However, when I came home, the girls surprised me with streamers, balloons, and Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner.  Dadda said the decorations and the chicken-bacon-artichoke pizza was all their idea, and I was super impressed by their thoughtfulness!  The following day we continued the celebration with a road trip to the Fruit Loop in our new truck.  We stopped at Multnomah Falls for a quick hike, then ate lunch at the Gorge White House. Then we headed to Packer's Orchard for some ice cream and on to Kiyokawa Orchards to pick some apples.  Such a fun day!


The girls also picked out some yummy desserts at Rose's Bakery, including my favorite: tiramisu. 



After lunch at the Gorge White House, where I bought the last two bottles of their Pear Blueberry Wine.


Look at the size of those apples!

We picked some honey crisp and crimson crisp apples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment