aztec

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Father's Day

The girls and I hit the jackpot with Dadda!  We are so thankful for him and appreciate everything he does for our family.  My favorite part of the day is when Benji walks in the door after a long day at work.  All I hear is "Daaaddddddyyy!!!!!!" and little feet racing to meet him.  They giggle as he picks them up, all three at once, then comes into the kitchen to give me a kiss.  Immediately he asks them about their day, and it's a competition to see who can talk the loudest & the fastest.
Father's Day was great!  After all the overtime Benji had been putting in, we decided to have a relaxing morning together as a family.  I cooked paleo biscuits and gravy, as per Dadda's request, and afterwards he opened some presents.  Then for dinner we ate Storr's Barbecue, another request.

This picture cracks me up!  Tessa copies everything the girls do.

This girl loves her ribs!




Tessa had no problem polishing off her first rib.

More berry-picking at Rowels Brother's Farm.

This girl loves eating berries!

Ripe ones, non-ripe ones, she doesn't discriminate!


The Chandler blueberries were huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment