aztec

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Momma's Birthday

Dadda planned a lovely morning to celebrate my birthday. After nursing Tessa, I woke up the girls, quickly got them dressed, and we piled into the swagger wagon to have breakfast at a hip restaurant in SE Portland called The Jam.  The inside walls were painted sea foam green, and the decor was a mix of artsy and industrial.  Plus, there was a separate play area for kids right next to our table. I loved it!  Unfortunately my dish was a bit underwhelming, but my mango mimosa was the bomb.  After breakfast we drove to Sandy to pick up a hutch top I had found on Craigslist. When we got home, Sophie snapped a family picture of us.  The evening was business as usual, as I had to go to Champoeg park for cross country practice and Dadda had to ride bikes at a football game.  But the girls and I scarfed a pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner, and then we ate treats we picked out from Rose's Bakery.  I even got some birthday love all the way from Japan & Alaska.  Overall, it was a great day to turn thirty-six!

Piper decided she didn't want to look at the camera and would rather pout. 

Thanks Sophie, for taking a picture of our family!



Thank you Leyton & Ellis for my beautiful pony picture, and thanks Grandma B. for my Alaska mug!

My budding fashionista.

After dinner we played outside for a bit.

Grandma B. also sent to the girls matching, sailor girl, tank tops.  Thanks Gramms!

1 comment: