aztec

Monday, June 23, 2014

"Summa, sum-ma, summertime…..time to kick back and unwind"

If you haven't already noticed, the posts haven't been coming as regularly as I'd intended.  Maybe it's because I haven't been taking a lot of pictures.  And I probably haven't been taking a lot of pictures because I'm either holding Tessa or because we've just been super busy.  Anyways, with summer in full swing, no more math tutoring, new renters in our old house, and more family coming to visit in the near future, I'm resolving to better document the summer (and get a haircut).  Even if it means I have Tessa in one arm and my camera in the other.  Below are some pictures taken prior to the longest day of the year.

Piper takes the inaugural ride on her new balance bike.  

Yes, that is a yellow jellybean in McKinley's left nostril. 

Piper still regularly asks to hold Tessa. 

Piper poses by our new dogwood tree.  Their blooms are so beautiful!

McKinley invited our neighbor, Sophie, to CrossFit Kid's 'bring-a-friend-day.'  Here they're warming up with a Sampson lunge. 

The first, of many, triple-twinkie outfits.  Thanks Ahmma!

This is where Tessa resides when I'm working in the kitchen. 

Little butterfly girl!

Sophie gave McKinley her cheap, old roller-skates.  Even though they barely stay on her feet, she loves 'em.  

I have discovered another location where Piper takes her naps….underneath her bed.

Ballet lessons with Sophie.  

Hey there minxy-jinxy!  Tessa loves to play in the exersaucer, while I watch the girls ride their bikes.

We visited a replica of the ancient temple set up on the grounds of the church across the street. 

Another selfie with my tiny t-bird.

One last raspberry harvest before our new renters move in.  

McKinley and Piper are sporting new dresses from Sophie's father's company, Hannah Anderson.  Love their bright, bold colors and prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment