aztec

Thursday, March 13, 2014

This and That

Just a random assortment of pictures from the past month.  The two photos that sum up the kind of month we've been having are the ones of Piper passed out on the floor….Ben and I are so sleep-deprived that the top of the stairs seems like a pretty reasonable place to catch up on some zzzz's.  

McKinley is always pretending she's Doc McStuffins.

The girls picked out their own sweet treats on our Valentines Day date to Rose's Bakery.

A selfie with my tiny t-bird.

Her expression cracks me up!  I also adore this rainbow sweater, which use to be McKinley's.

Jelly face!

That frown is too cute!

Piper was supposed to be in her bedroom for quiet/nap time.  Though she rarely takes naps anymore.

When she tries to sneak out of her room, she usually comes downstairs.  I guess she didn't have the energy to get that far. 

Tessa is already entranced by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment