aztec

Monday, January 20, 2014

McKinley's 4th Birthday

I can't believe McKinley is a year away from starting kindergarden.  Her turning four means Benji and I have some decisions to make concerning her schooling.  How did four years fly by so fast?
Her special day was very low-key, considering it was my second day alone with my girls while Benji was at work.  But we were able to go to McDonalds for lunch and make it back home before Tessa's feeding without major crying, so it was an overall success!  I took some pictures of the girls in our front yard, and they cracked me up with each silly pose. During McKinley's quiet time we brainstormed responsibilities for a rewards chart I'm going to make her. She requested pizza and mac & cheese for dinner.  Since I'm currently doing a modified Whole30 food challenge with my CrossFit gym, I attempted to make pizza with a cauliflower crust.  It actually turned out amazing!  After singing happy birthday and eating left-over, purple cake she opened her last present, which was a camera.  Her Doc McStuffins bag is now playing second fiddle to her new camera. Never thought that would happen. Infact, we've had to limit her camera time, especially since she found out she could play video games on the thing. Darn!  Happy 4th Birthday Honey.  We love you!

Waking up to four birthday balloons.

Skyping with Gramma & Grampa C.

Her new cash register.

A surprise lunch date at McDonalds, which also happened to be my first outing alone with all three girls. 

Mini-photo shoot after lunch.




Piper, of course, copies every move McKinley makes.




Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment