aztec

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Full Term

Well,  I finally reached 37 wks last week.  And to be honest, I'm tired of being pregnant.  Actually, I'm just plain tired.  With my due date just around the corner, we are feeling the pressure of completing our checklist of things to finish before Tessa arrives.  Thankfully, my mom is getting into town earlier than originally planned, so I'm hoping to take advantage of that while Benji is at work.  At my last appointment, my midwife again confirmed she was head down, but also thought she had dropped a bit. I still find it hard to breath, so I don't know... maybe she has, maybe she hasn't.  So far, I've gained a total of 35 pounds and have felt some minor contractions while trick-or-treating.  My low blood platelets are still a concern, but my midwife assured me that they probably won't drop below 100, which will still give me the option of an epidural.  CrossFit has taken a back seat, as I'm only going once a week sometimes twice a week.


This picture makes me laugh 'cause it looks like I'm trying to hide a small watermelon underneath my shirt. 


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! That picture does look exactly like you're hiding a watermelon. Hang in there, momma! She'll be here before you know it. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete