aztec

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Home again, home again, jiggly jig

We've been home for two weeks, and I just finished unpacking our suitcases.  Boxes from the garage are slowly getting unpacked too.  Benji desperately wants to plant blueberries in our back yard, so he has been working like a maniac to clear a spot for them.  McKinley finally got a haircut and bang trim, which was long overdue.  It's amazing how she can sit completely still and follow instructions for the hairstylist, yet when it comes to me trying to comb her hair with a spray bottle....impossible.  I had another pre-natal appointment, and the nurse gave me paperwork in order to register for the hospital. A couple things come to mind. First, I'm dreading the 45 minute drive to the hospital while in the middle of intense contractions.  And second, I can't believe that in three short months, Tessa will be here. Next week I'll begin my third trimester, and I feel great.  I haven't gained nearly as much weight this pregnancy, and I'm positive the gestational diabetes and CrossFit have everything to do with it. 

New haircut.

Needs a haircut.


They got the gerber daises from our dentist office.



27 weeks.

Photo-bombed by McKinley Ruth!

No comments:

Post a Comment