aztec

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pregnancy Report

I'm well into my second trimester and happy to report that I feel great! No more nausea, and the multiple extra feedings have died down significantly.  I still Crossfit three days a week but have totally cut out lifts, like overhead squats and snatches, that strain my back.  I've gained twelve pounds thus far, and I'm breaking out like a teenager. My current go-to snacks are Cocoa Puffs & milk when I'm craving something sweet and Cup-O-Noodles when I'm wanting something savory.  I felt the baby move as early as thirteen and a half weeks but brushed it off because I thought it couldn't be true.  Our next pre-natal appointment is this week, and we're hoping to schedule the big, anatomy ultrasound at the end of the month. I'm so anxious to find out whether we're having a boy or girl. In the beginning, McKinley said she wanted a baby brother, but she has since changed her mind and thinks the baby is a girl.  Both her and Piper love to hug and kiss my belly.

Dating ultrasound at 12weeks to verify due date of Nov 29.

Alien baby flashing a hang-loose.



If it's a girl, I'm loving the idea of triple twinkles (3 matching outfits)!

No comments:

Post a Comment