aztec

Friday, May 10, 2013

3 kiddos, 3 and under

Yep, that's right.  Things have been a bit crazy for the past month because we are pregnant with our third child.  And he or she is expected to arrive around November 30th.  Although, I have a dating ultrasound at the end of May, so things could change.  But as of right now, I believe I'm 11 weeks along.  I've been maintaining my current Crossfit schedule, three days a week, but I've already had to scale back on weight and intensity.  I've experienced some pretty excruciating back pain after a couple of my workouts, but overall, exercising definitely makes me feel better and takes away the nausea momentarily.  Our net pre-natal appointment is June 14, so expect another update then.


Very first ultrasound on April 25. We got to see the heartbeat!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sonya. Congratulations! I'll be thinking of you & praying for you and the little one. And, I'll look forward to an update soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete