aztec

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Four months old

I can't believe Piper is already four months old. She had another well-check with her pediatrician where she weighed 14 lbs, 1 oz and measured 25.3 inches long.  Dr. Rollin was amazed by her strength and predicted she would roll over very soon.  And sure enough, a couple of days after the appointment, she rolled from her belly to her back.  She enjoys sucking on her fingers and especially loves her frozen teethers. Her temperament is unpredictable, so when Ben comes home from work he usually asks if she was a "pleasure" or a "pistol." We have a pretty good routine in place juggling Piper and McKinley's, sometimes conflicting, schedules.  But I'm very fortunate that Piper's longest nap is when McKinley takes her nap.  I've ceased using a pacifier when bouncing her to sleep and save it for desperate moments of fussiness during the afternoon/evening.  However, I still swaddle her.  Despite our rocky path to successfull night time sleep, looking back, I don't think I would do anything different.  She still adores her sister.  I love watching them feed off each other's laughter.

Enjoying her tummy time mat.


Hmmm, I think I'll roll over now.

Ta-da!


Love this outfit from our dear friends, Jered & Carol.

She loves to suck on her bottom lip.


Little girl in a big bed.

Another one of Momma's old, baby outfits. 



The Thinker pose.

Hey there Mr. Monkey!

She also to loves to grab her bare toes.

Are we finished yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment