aztec

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sisterly love

I don't have a sister. With that being said, I wouldn't trade anybody in the world for my brother.  He's the best!!  But, I am so thankful that my girls have each other and that I get the experience of raising sisters and seeing that bond develop and grow.  My prayer is that they are each other's best friend and biggest fan.
I love, love, love watching them interact. Piper is so enamored with McKinley.  She watches her every move. And at times, McKinley is intentionally so loving towards Piper.  Here is just one of the many interactions I have captured on camera.

Tummy time!







I seem to take a lot of pictures of McKinley with this expression....pure joy.


Piper loves grabbing and chewing her Joshlyn giraffe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment