aztec

Thursday, November 10, 2011

41 weeks

Made it to 41 weeks.  It's not like it's something to be proud of, but I am surprised to still be pregnant.  We've been passing the time by getting out of the house as much as possible.  Yesterday we picked mini kiwis from a local farm, and today after my prenatal appointment, we hiked 6 of the 11 switchbacks up to the top of Multnomah Falls.  Early tomorrow morning, Ben and I will head to the hospital to be induced, and hopefully by dinnertime we'll have a baby in our arms.

KIWI FARM
She used the bucket to collect rocks, instead of kiwis.

Tasting her first mini kiwi.




Man vs. cow.


Beautiful fall colors!

MULTNOMAH FALLS

41 weeks.


We really had to turn around because Munch fell
asleep in the backpack...not because I couldn't 
hoof it to the top.


1 comment:

  1. Now I see why you went into labor on your own! I can't believe you could still move! Congratulations on NOT being pregnant anymore!

    ReplyDelete