aztec

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun with the Grandparents

So, my parents, on the road to begin a newly retired life in Kentucky, stopped to see us for a couple of days.  They also brought my things I had left in my home in Alaska, among other unexpected treasures.  Although we didn't do much but hang out around the house, McKinley enjoyed every second of her time with Grampa and Gramma C.

Playing her great auntie's piano.

 

Thank you Gramma & Grampa for my new bedtime book....
.....and for my snazzy baseball cap and fishing pole.

Can't wait to try this baby out in Bishop.

Modeling her new swimsuit, another
gift from Gramma & Grampa.

Picking strawberries in the backyard.

Smooching on Grampa.



Modeling her new life vest for her camping
trip to Bishop, CA.

Another awesome hand-me-down: Momma's
old rocking chair.

Pictures after church.



This girl loves bubbles!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment